Rules – Loto Voyages – 2020-2021
- The Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back will draw 16 travel credits each valued at $4,000 between May 13, 2020 and January 20, 2021.
- An additional travel credit worth $4,000 will be drawn from among participants who purchased their ticket with a single payment of $100. This draw will take place on January 20, 2021.
- The draws will take place on the premises of the Lemieux Nolet accounting firm located at 1610, boulevard Alphonse-Desjardins, Suite 400, Lévis, Québec, at 11:30 a.m. One draw per day will be made on the following dates: May 13, 2020, June 10, 2020, July 15, 2020, August 12, 2020, September 16, 2020, October 14, 2020, November 4, 2020, November 18, 2020 and December 2, 2020. Two draws per day will be made on the following dates : December 9, 2020, December 16, 2020, January 13, 2021, and January 20, 2021.
- The total value of prizes is $68,000.
- Tickets may be purchased two ways: single payment by cheque, Visa or MasterCard in the amount of $100 (this method of payment includes an additional chance to win a travel credit), or by direct debit in the amount of $10 monthly from a bank account for a period of ten months starting April 1, 2020 and ending January 1, 2021.
- The number of tickets printed is 1700, numbered from 0001 to 1700. The draw licence number of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) appearing on the tickets is RACJ 430322-1. The ticket numbered 0000 is printed and remitted to the RACJ as a specimen.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that one individual may purchase.
- The number of tickets issued is 1700 and they bear the numbers 0001 to 1700. Tickets are offered for sale until January 18, 2021, 23:59 p.m. However, persons who purchase a ticket after May 13, 2020 will see their chances of winning reduced by the number of draws that have already taken place.
- Each ticket among the 1700 issued confers the right to win only one travel credit, as well as the additional travel credit if the ticket was purchased with one payment.
- If a person chooses to pay a ticket in 10 installments, the entire cost of the ticket must be paid before any departure for the destination selected.
- Each travel credit valued at $4,000 must be used at Groupe Voyages Québec. The following fees are not covered by the travel credit: return land transportation from the residence to the departure airport, country exit taxes, if applicable, insurance, vaccinations, travel documents and personal expenses. The travel credit must be used over a period of one (1) year following the date upon which it was won. The price must be claimed in a period of 100 days following the date upon which it was won. Reservations are subject to availabilities and must be made at least thirty (30) days before the chosen departure date. Once confirmed, travel dates cannot be changed. A travel credit may be divided between a maximum of two different trips.
- Winners will be rapidly contacted and informed of the procedure to take possession of their prize. Winners must sign a declaration and liability release form.
- The names of the winners will rapidly be publicized on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fondationmf) and on our official website (www.fondationmf.ca).
- By participating, each winner agrees to accept his or her prize as is, and not to transfer or substitute another prize or exchange it in whole or in part against cash. Winners authorize the Fondation to use their name, photo, location of residence, voice and/or image for advertising purposes without any form of remuneration.
- Any ticket that is falsified, mutilated, modified or altered in any way or originating from an unauthorized source of distribution or resulting from a mechanical error or other that took place during the printing process will be rejected as null and void.
- The Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back, Groupe Voyages Québec or any other stakeholder connected with this lottery assumes no liability for damages that winners may sustain by reason of their participation in this lottery and their acceptance and use of their prize.
- Only individuals aged 18 and over are eligible for participation in the Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back Loto Voyages.
- All prizes not claimed before the applicable deadline will be revoked. Prizes claimed by minor children will be revoked.