Services in English
If you have any questions about our projects or services, the Fondation’s employees will gladly take your call. Do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
Pedagogical tools and projects in English
Through its actions, Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back wishes to reach as many young people and educators as possible throughout the province of Quebec. With this in mind, we try to make our services and pedagogical tools as accessible as possible. However, much of our content is still only available in French. We are doing our best to change this situation and offer more bilingual content.
The following educational tools are available in English:
- Education kit Mon fleuve et moi (free downloadable documents)
- Education kit Transportation for a better life (free downloadable documents)
The documents for our Loto Voyages are also available in English.
A key player in education for sustainable development in Quebec
The Fondation was created to pursue the work of Monique Fitz-Back, teacher, pioneer, unionist and co-founder of Mouvement ACTES (before known as Établissements verts Brundtland (EVB-CSQ)), with the desire to consolidate and amplify the movement.
To promote education on environmental issues and a healthy environment from the perspective of sustainable development.
More specifically, Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back:
- Designs educational tools to promote public awareness and engagement;
- Funds captivating educational projects;
- Stimulates youth involvement in ecology, solidarity, world peace and democracy;
- Helps young people get organized and supports them in their projects;
- Holds creative fundraisers to achieve this.