Rules – Loto Voyages – 2022-2023
- The Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back will draw 13 travel credits each valued at $5,000 (or $4, 000 cash) between May 11th, 2022 and January 18th, 2023.
- An additional travel credit worth $5,000 (or $4, 000 cash) will be drawn from among participants who purchased their ticket with a single payment of $100. This draw will take place on January 18th, 2023.
- The draws will take place on the premises of the Roy, Labrecque, Busque, Blanchet CPA inc. accounting firm located at 5055, boul. Wilfrid-Hamel. bureau 160, Québec (Québec) G2E 2G6, at 11:30 a.m. One draw per day will be made on the following dates: May 11th, 2022, June 8th, 2022, July 13th, 2022, August 10th, 2022, September 14th, 2022, October 12th, 2022, and November 16th, 2022. Two draws per day will be made on the following dates : December 14th, 2023, January 11th, 2023, and January 18th, 2023.
- The total value of prizes is $65,000.
- Tickets may be purchased two ways: single payment by cheque, Visa or MasterCard in the amount of $100 (the total payment allows the participants an additional chance to win with the last draw exclusive to the ones who paid in a single payment), or by direct debit in the amount of $10 monthly from a bank account for a period of ten months starting April 1st, 2022 and ending January 1st, 2023.
- The number of tickets printed is 1400, numbered from 0001 to 1400. The draw licence number of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) appearing on the tickets is (RACJ-432020-1). The ticket numbered 0000 is printed and remitted to the RACJ as a specimen.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that one individual may purchase.
- Tickets are offered for sale until January 17th, 2023, 23:59 p.m. However, persons who purchase a ticket after May 11th, 2022 will see their chances of winning reduced by the number of draws that have already taken place.
- Each ticket among the 1400 issued confers the right to win only one travel credit, as well as the additional travel credit if the ticket was purchased with one payment.
- If a person chooses to pay a ticket in 10 installments, the entire cost of the ticket must be paid before any departure for the destination selected.
- Each travel credit valued at $5,000 must be used at Groupe Voyages Québec. The following fees are not covered by the travel credit : return land transportation from the residence to the departure airport, country exit taxes, if applicable, insurance, vaccinations, travel documents and personal expenses. The travel credit must be used over a period of two (2) years following the date upon which it was won. The price must be claimed in a period of 100 days following the date upon which it was won. Reservations are subject to availabilities and must be made at least thirty (30) days before the chosen departure date. Once confirmed, travel dates cannot be changed. A travel credit may be divided between a maximum of two (2) different trips.
- Winners will be rapidly contacted and informed of the procedure to take possession of their prize. Winners must sign a declaration and liability release form.
- The names of the winners will rapidly be publicized on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fondationmf) and on our official website (www.fondationmf.ca).
- By participating, each winner agrees to accept his or her prize as is, and not to transfer or substitute another prize or exchange it in whole or in part against cash. Winners authorize the Fondation to use their name, photo, location of residence, voice and/or image for advertising purposes without any form of remuneration.
- Any ticket that is falsified, mutilated, modified or altered in any way or originating from an unauthorized source of distribution or resulting from a mechanical error or other that took place during the printing process will be rejected as null and void.
- The Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back, Groupe Voyages Québec or any other stakeholder connected with this lottery assumes no liability for damages that winners may sustain by reason of their participation in this lottery and their acceptance and use of their prize.
- Only individuals aged 18 years old and over are eligible for participation in the Fondation Monique-Fitz-Back Loto Voyages.
- All prizes not claimed before the applicable deadline will be revoked. Prizes claimed by minor citizens will be revoked.